Version 1.5 of magebase DPS Payment Express is now available to download! Thanks to everyone who contributed their ideas and suggestions.
- Send the invoice and/or order confirmation email automatically upon successful payment (thanks to Tim Oliver)
- Automatic reloading of success page when faced with a connection error (thanks to Tim Oliver)
- Local testing mode – internet connectivity no longer required for extensive testing
- Allows processing of FailProof Notifications on EE in private sales mode
- Better integration with Magento’s transactions and notifications – PxPost details now appear under Sales > Transactions and Order History.
Beyond the Basics – Advanced Functionality with Fooman DPS Pro
Fooman DPS Pro is a new extension which adds more power and features to your Magento-DPS integration. The extension provides advanced functionality and security features, building on the community magebase DPS Payment Express extension developed by Fooman. The extension is aimed at people running Magento stores with higher order volumes and more advanced set ups.
- Integrate with Maxmind fraud scoring for peace of mind about orders – if you receive an order with a fraud score over a certain risk threshold, you can automatically hide DPS Payment Express as a payment method, or allow the order to be placed but require it to be manually reviewed and accepted after completing due diligence
- Save time by processing customer refunds from the Magento backend- this eliminates the need to log into DPS and process each refund manually. Streamline your refunding process and keep it all within the Magento backend
- Encourage repeat business with secure tokenised billing – allow your customers to shop more conveniently and reduce shopping cart abandonment. Customers can tick a box if they would like to securely store their credit card information for their next purchase on your site. The same credit card can then be billed for a future customer purchase on the same site
- Accept credit card payments via DPS Web Service, with optional use of the 3D Secure feature for advanced online security. 3D Secure adds an extra checkout step to authenticate a customer credit card password against the issuing bank (using the Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode schemes), if a customer has enabled this security feature. Show your customers that you take online security seriously, and reduce your risk of costly credit card fraud and chargebacks
- Accept manual payments using your PxPay account, and automatically send notification emails each time a manual payment is received. This is a quick and easy way to bill custom amounts, and is more cost effective than alternatives such as Paypal
For more information, check out Fooman DPS Pro here.
Originally published on magebase.com. Copyright © 2013 Magebase - All Rights Reserved.