We are giving away one e-copy of each of the following Packt Magento books:
Magento 1.4 Development Cookbook by Nurul Ferdous
Magento 1.4 Themes Design by Richard Carter
Packt Publishing has kindly offered us the giveaway and will be providing the winners with a packt account for each e-book, where it can be downloaded.
The rules are simple, to enter:
- Leave a comment to this post. Make sure you leave your twitter nick/link.
- Click on the Retweet button at the top right to re-tweet this post
- Please don’t leave multiple comments, we will consider only unique entries.
- Oh, and you can specify which book you prefer.
- Competition ends Saturday, 5. March at midnight NZDT (GMT+13)
- On Sunday 6. two comments will be randomly selected and cross-referenced with their tweet. The winner must have both a comment and a tweet.
- We will notify the winners via email or Twitter and pass their details to Packt Publishing.
- Packt will communicate with the winners directly about the details on redeeming the prize.
- The prize is a copy of the e-book in PDF format. Not the printed version.
The winner of the Magento 1.4 Development Cookbook is: Anutosh Ghosh (@anutoshg)
The winner of the Magento 1.4 Theme Design Book is: Quadfactor (@quadfactor)
Congratulations to the winners, we will pass your details on to Packt and they will be in touch with you.
Originally published on magebase.com. Copyright © 2011 Magebase - All Rights Reserved.